It’s possible to start a home based recruitment business with very little outlay and you can easily earn £3,000 to £5,000 per month.
1. You want to escape the rat race. You’d rather spend the 2 hours you waste every day with your family, or on a hobby. Running your own business online you can stop the commute, and you can feel good because you are helping to cut pollution too.
2. You can work part time building your new home based recruitment business until you see it taking off. You aren’t giving up your bill paying regular job to jump in without any income.
3. It’s possible to start a home base recruitment business with very little outlay. Webhosting is cheaper than a bricks and mortar shopfront.You already have the computer to access the net, it can start working for it’s keep.
4. You can choose your own hours. If you have an appointment to keep in the morning, start your online work in the afternoon. No one can tell you “you can’t have that week off in August, Bill got in first”
5. If you work harder you can benefit directly, you put more hours in and your online business makes more profit, your wages go up. Your salary isn’t fixed by someone else’s view of what you’re worth.
6. A lot of your recruitment business tasks can be automated, using a recruitment contact management database software.
7. A website works 24 hours a day without complaining. Even if you’re on holiday your website can be working online for you attracting potential candidates and clients.
8. Your recruitment business can be as far reaching as you want, it can offer something for your local community. It can equally be run from anywhere around the world as it is web based.
9 Starting a home based recruitment business means you have a continuously growing market as more and more people come online utilizing the services of a recruitment agency to find employment.
10. It’s dress down day everyday. You can work in your shorts if you want, nobody’s going to stop you in your own home. No more suits and ties unless you want to wear them, but that’s your choice.
If you are in the market for starting your own successful recruitment business then visit our Free Recruitment Startup Workshops !