Reasons why you’d be crazy not to start your own home based recruitment agency…
Reasons why people start a recruitment agency…
Now people are interested in starting their own recruitment agency for many different personal reasons.
However, in the overwhelming majority of cases they, and quite possibly you, have one or more of the following reasons in common for wanting to do so:
• You are tired of working relentlessly only to line your employers pocket without any real appreciation for your efforts.
• No matter what you do, you just can’t seem to earn enough money to make ends meet.
• You are one of the tens of thousands of people who are now on zero contract hours with no guarantee of regular work.
• Just at the beck and call of your line manager and worse still at very short notice or no notice at all.
• The only way you can make extra money is to do even more overtime as and when you can get it which is then taxed to the hilt!
• Worse still, over the last few years your boss has, because of the recession, taken liberties asking you to work longer hours, additional shifts with no extra pay.
• You haven’t had a pay rise for a number of years and because of the increase in the cost of living you have very little disposable income.
• You have no retirement pension or savings and you’re having a hard time paying the bills.
• Your family life is suffering because you’re unhappy with your financial status and you are now taking medication just to help you get through the day.
• You have come to realise that there is no such thing as “job security” anymore and that the only person who can do anything about your financial future and independence is, yes YOU.
• And finally, you HATE feeling like your strings are being pulled by other people or circumstances beyond your control.
• And there is an urgent need to TAKE CONTROL, take action, right now, once and for all time.
• Do any of these set of circumstances match how you feel or where you are at this point in time?
Can I get personal with you here, do you believe that the problems you are face with now are your own fault, of your own making?
The truth of the matter is; it’s really not your fault.
You see, there’s an out dated system of so called success most people have been taught from youth up.
That is to go to school, get good grades, land a great job, work really hard and then retire on a good pension.
But here’s a newsflash: it’s over.
Companies are doing more with fewer people, we’ve got layoffs worldwide, the economy still isn’t as great as it could be and even if it were, we’re not going back to the way things used to be.
And wanting to change your status quo is not always just about the money!
For many, having the convenience of being at home with the family is tremendously comforting.
Later in this programme I will show you how you can involve family members in your business, which is awesome. (That’s only if you have a close knit family).
For parents it can be especially good to know that you are very near to your children and available should you be needed at any time and for any reason.
When you work outside the home, you invariably end up spending a fortune on childcare if your kids are too young for school and worrying about what they’re up to between the end of the school day and when you get home.
This also applies in the case of elderly care.
As our population gets older, the cost of caring for the elderly is expected to rise.
Yet still a large number of families are choosing to care for their elderly relatives at home.
To care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honours, but life makes it increasingly difficult to do so.
If you have been looking for a lasting solution to any of these problems, you can stop chasing shiny objects the so called get rich quick schemes that frankly will not give you a lasting solution.
Starting your own home based recruitment agency will provide you with a sustained regular income.
And help you to break free from your mundane 9 to 5 existences.