What Will My Training Cover?
The will provide you with a step-by-step guide on all the skills and knowledge required to run a successful recruitment business, from sourcing jobs to finding suitable candidates and of course getting paid. Your Business Programme will include extensive consultancy support for your business
Please find outlined below a list of the points that will be covered in your training programme:
- How to make a placement in 30 days or less
- How to write an effective Business Plan
- Extensive training in doing the job as a recruitment consultant
- How to establish your recruiting business from scratch
- How to source candidates and build a network of clients and candidates
- How to conduct business with employers and their hiring authorities
- How to find and interview qualified candidates for job opportunities?
- How to perform internet recruiting and use the internet to maximise your profit?
- What fees to charge for your services and how to present them properly to potential clients
- How to get vacancies from employers and take accurate job specifications
- What exactly to say to employers and candidates to help manage every step of the recruitment and hiring process
- How to coordinate job interviews by telephone and prepare candidates for their interviews