with recruitment start-up services?
The UK is the second largest recruitment market in the world and has grown rapidly in the last 15 years or so. Since 1993, for example, the UK recruitment industry’s turnover has increased from £4.8 billion to £27 billion. At present, the recruitment industry is also one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK so there couldn’t be a better time to start your own recruitment business and earn yourself a piece of the pie.
Running you own recruitment business gives you the freedom and flexibility to set your own hours of work, income objectives and realistic targets. Whether you plan to make a modest start-up from home, a high street employment agency or an executive search consultancy, we will supply you with everything you require. The main benefit to you is that you get to keep 100% of what you earn and will own the business outright.
People are interested in starting their own recruitment business for many different personal reasons. However, in the overwhelming majority of cases they have one or more of the following reasons in common for doing so
- You are tired of working relentlessly only to line your employers pocket.
- No matter what you do, you just can’t seem to make enough money to get by
- That the only way you can make more money is to do even more overtime which is then taxed to the hilt!
- There is no such thing as “job security” anymore. The only person who can do anything about your financial future and independence is YOU
- You have no retirement pension or savings and you’re having a hard time paying the bills.
- Your family life is suffering because you’re unhappy with your financial status
- You HATE feeling like your life is being controlled by other people or circumstances beyond your control – and you’re ready to TAKE CONTROL once and for all
- You know that you have the ability to make it “on your own”, if you just knew exactly which business is RIGHT for you and if someone would show you HOW to make REAL MONEY
Break free from your mundane 9 to 5 existence
and experience the benefits of being your own boss!
Get Paid What You’re Worth
Face it – when you work for someone else, their goal is to get as much work from you as possible for as little compensation as they can get away with. They started the business to make money, right? When you for yourself, the money that you make for your business goes into YOUR pocket.
No More Commuting
You get that hour or two or three to spend however you want. Instead of wasting ten hours a week on the train commuting to work, if you choose to work from home or a local business centre, you will get a full extra workday a week to put into building your business – or sleeping in. The choice is yours – because you won’t answer to anyone else.
The minute you stop leaving the house to work to put money in someone else’s pocket; you’ll be able to put a whole lot more into your own. The money saved in commuting costs, clothing costs, eating out costs – all the little expenses that you never even think about – really add up. On top of that, there are tax benefits to working at home that aren’t available to you if you work for someone else.
The real beauty of creating a profitable business is that it gives you the flexibility to work when you want, how you want and where you want. You’re only accountable to yourself – and the harder you work, the more profit you can expect to see. By the same token, you don’t have to ask anyone’s permission to take a few hours out of your day to coach your son’s Little League team, or go watch your daughter in her first school play